Pages

June 2, 2010

It's what your supposed to do with a Subaru

Have you seen the Subaru commercial with the muddy Forester in the back of the parade?  I have the matching insides and I like it.  I am always ready to drop in at the garden, mud boots, gloves, apron, hat, tools, and seeds.  The car is always dirty, I don't think that tarp helps much.   I got over being embarrassed about parking my Subaru 'pickup truck' at work because it's all about the good stuff, gardening, love, the sunshine (someday), and the fresh vegetables we grew ourselves. When I picked up the potting soil, the young man loading it in my car said "That's what you're supposed to do with a Subaru."


It's been raining pretty regularly here, I was a little worried about the seedlings I planted Saturday and Sunday.  It really has felt like fall.  Went to peek at them yesterday, they're standing up. :-)

 Cantaloupe


Honeyboat Delicata Squash

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha Ha!!! That's the way my Subaru's back end looks, too! **grinning**

    ReplyDelete