Pages

September 23, 2010

Michael Franti - Hey World Don't Give Up

I've been moving through life at a fast pace lately.  It's a busy time of year at work and at home.  I'm a little behind with my blog. I haven't felt much like sitting at a computer and blogging when I get home from work the last couple of weeks. There's also been quite a bit to get done in the evenings.  The garden still needs lots of love and time and I've also been preserving all the produce I can while it's in season.  The last two weeks we have canned rhubarb, peaches, homemade sauerkraut, and pears. We just received a large bag of apples.  Applesauce and maybe some apple butter to prepare soon.  Life should slow down a little soon, if I let it.



I guess it's officially fall and it will be colder soon.  I'm already reaching for the socks in the morning instead of sandals.  It's a lot of work, but joyful work, and I am happy with the fruits, vegetables, and herbs we have ready for the winter. I did remember I wanted to share this wonderful video.  I had the opportunity to dance, sweat, sing, and share some love with my sweetie enjoying this man's music last Saturday night.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment