Pages

April 14, 2010

Gifts and Friends are Synonomous

I think about my sons everyday and at least once a day I am reminded that my heart is a bit broken. I seem much better than last year, but I still have to watch for anger and fear. They are enemies for someone like me. Keeping busy with the garden and working together through this, my husband and I, I am doing pretty good right now. We are working through this like a couple who've been together this long should. I don't think we've ever been this close. But I do have those days when it feels like I am lost and trying to find myself again. I am a very different person than I was just 13 months ago. Just about everything I do and think on a daily basis has changed. Much of it for the better, but it is change. Then, as always, my angels put people in my life who just love me and give me something to smile about when I can't. I am grateful for the miracles I receive EVERY Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment