Pages

May 8, 2010

Garden Update

We finally have sunshine. This morning I started some eight ball zucchini, gold zucchini, cantaloupe, Cherry Vanilla Quinoa, and some more cauliflower seeds. I am off to the farmer's market and the garden supply store. I am picking up some supplies to get our tomatoes in the ground tomorrow. We have family business today, but tomorrow the sun may shine and I want to be ready. We do have some plants in the ground that are doing just fine. The peas are almost two feet tall now.




The weather is nice now, but I had better get going before the rain and/or hail comes. This is Washington spring, any and all types of weather possible can happen on the same day. Yesterday I caught a beautiful sunset at the same time it was raining. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment